In episode #1881, Neil and Eric talk about how they are thinking about their live event in the future. Although many people are resistant to hosting live events, there are safe ways to do it. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We are Thinking About Live Events Moving Forward
- [00:26] What we learned from our last live events.
- [00:45] You can’t just rely on virtual events; you need organic interaction.
- [01:35] There are so many different ways to host live events.
- [03:00] So many inspirational, unplanned things happen at live events.
- [03:40] That’s it for today!
- [03:40] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...