In episode #1881, Neil and Eric talk about how they are thinking about their live event in the future. Although many people are resistant to hosting live events, there are safe ways to do it. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We are Thinking About Live Events Moving Forward
- [00:26] What we learned from our last live events.
- [00:45] You can’t just rely on virtual events; you need organic interaction.
- [01:35] There are so many different ways to host live events.
- [03:00] So many inspirational, unplanned things happen at live events.
- [03:40] That’s it for today!
- [03:40] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...