In episode #1881, Neil and Eric talk about how they are thinking about their live event in the future. Although many people are resistant to hosting live events, there are safe ways to do it. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We are Thinking About Live Events Moving Forward
- [00:26] What we learned from our last live events.
- [00:45] You can’t just rely on virtual events; you need organic interaction.
- [01:35] There are so many different ways to host live events.
- [03:00] So many inspirational, unplanned things happen at live events.
- [03:40] That’s it for today!
- [03:40] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...