In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time and put out content more consistently. Tuning in, you’ll gain some insight into these processes and find out why we believe that, if you’re not batching your content, you’re making a huge mistake! You won’t want to miss this episode.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How We Batch Our Content.
- [00:25] How Neil batches his content, from blog posts to videos and podcasts.
- [01:11] Why we think you’re making a big mistake if you’re not batching your content.
- [01:45] The benefits of using a tool like Sprout Social to help you batch your content.
- [02:55] Why Eric believes that Tweets cannot be batched.
- [03:46] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:48] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Sprout Social
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...