In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to optimally use these new technologies. Tune in to learn more about how to leverage AI writers by giving them better prompts, focusing on shorter sections, and using them to update your content.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How We Have Been Leveraging AI Writers.
- [00:25] Examples of the AI writing tools that we have been using.
- [00:53] Why Neil likes to leverage AI writes for shorter sections.
- [02:36] How to structure your prompts for the best results from your AI.
- [04:31] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:32] To apply to our Founders Mastermind, visit https://www.levelingup.com/founders!
- [04:48] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
[If this episode is about NFT then add this below – just change to black “font-weight: 400;”>”The NFT World is getting more competitive every day, and you don’t want to get left behind! Learn how to grow your NFT project: http://www.youtube.com/c/LevelingUpOfficial“
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...