In episode #2329, we share how we plan to grow our podcast to 10 million listens a month! If you would like a sneak peek into our strategy for the podcast moving forward, you have come to the right place. Tune in to hear all about short-form content, collaborations, impression trades, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How We Plan to Grow Our Podcast to 10 Million Listens a Month.
- [00:26] A reminder of the kind of numbers we are doing on the show currently.
- [01:03] Leveraging short-form content; why this is an easy way to go further with what you have.
- [01:41] Initial strategies and how these have evolved.
- [02:07] Our best means of growth so far: impression trades!
- [02:48] Staying consistent and utilizing YouTube viewership.
- [04:20] Why collaborations can answer a few questions for the parties involved.
- [04:51] Joining a podcast network as a means to increase reach.
- [04:59] That’s it for today!
- [05:07] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...