In episode #2329, we share how we plan to grow our podcast to 10 million listens a month! If you would like a sneak peek into our strategy for the podcast moving forward, you have come to the right place. Tune in to hear all about short-form content, collaborations, impression trades, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How We Plan to Grow Our Podcast to 10 Million Listens a Month.
- [00:26] A reminder of the kind of numbers we are doing on the show currently.
- [01:03] Leveraging short-form content; why this is an easy way to go further with what you have.
- [01:41] Initial strategies and how these have evolved.
- [02:07] Our best means of growth so far: impression trades!
- [02:48] Staying consistent and utilizing YouTube viewership.
- [04:20] Why collaborations can answer a few questions for the parties involved.
- [04:51] Joining a podcast network as a means to increase reach.
- [04:59] That’s it for today!
- [05:07] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...