In episode #2329, we share how we plan to grow our podcast to 10 million listens a month! If you would like a sneak peek into our strategy for the podcast moving forward, you have come to the right place. Tune in to hear all about short-form content, collaborations, impression trades, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How We Plan to Grow Our Podcast to 10 Million Listens a Month.
- [00:26] A reminder of the kind of numbers we are doing on the show currently.
- [01:03] Leveraging short-form content; why this is an easy way to go further with what you have.
- [01:41] Initial strategies and how these have evolved.
- [02:07] Our best means of growth so far: impression trades!
- [02:48] Staying consistent and utilizing YouTube viewership.
- [04:20] Why collaborations can answer a few questions for the parties involved.
- [04:51] Joining a podcast network as a means to increase reach.
- [04:59] That’s it for today!
- [05:07] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...