How We Would Do Blogging in 2021
In episode #1709, we talk about how we would approach blogging in 2021. Contrary to popular belief, blogging is not dead! And the stats back this up, so join us to hear about how you can make the most of this powerful avenue today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We Would Do Blogging in 2021.
- [00:29] The statistics that prove that blogging is not dead or dying!
- [01:05] Buying a blog when starting out to skip a few steps.
- [01:21] The difference between expert and beginner content.
- [02:34] Aiming for search traffic, and social shares and backlinks through diverse content.
- [03:18] The power of consistent content creation over an extended period of time.
- [03:34] That is it for today!
- [03:38] Go to https://marketingschool.io/pro for 14 days of free entry into our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...