In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engaging writing. Find out how we would approach our strategies for blogging, marketing, video creation, and more, if we were to start from scratch today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How We Would Start From Scratch Today.
- [00:25] What Neil’s experiences have taught him about entrepreneurship as a risky undertaking.
- [01:10] Why Eric loves what he’s doing and why money isn’t everything.
- [02:59] What Neil would do from scratch as a marketer to build his audience.
- [03:25] Eric’s strategy for how he would focus on video if he were to start from scratch.
- [04:25] The important role that blogging and content writing still plays in marketing and exposure.
- [05:33] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:34] Vist https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event in Beverly Hills from 29-31 August!
- [05:46] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...