In episode #2087, Neil and Eric talk about how Web3 marketing differs from Web2 marketing. You may need to do some extra explaining to give context for Web3, but if you’ve mastered marketing for Web 2.0, then you can market Web3!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Web3 Marketing Differs From Web2 Marketing.
- [00:27] Why the same concepts, principles, and strategies apply to Web3.
- [01:29] Why we won’t be using the term Web3 in ten years.
- [03:00] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:09] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...