In episode #1996, Neil and Eric talk about how Web3 will affect the future of marketing. In previous iterations of the internet, we saw different companies prosper and grow. We are currently still in the early days of Web3, and already we’re seeing changes that will have an impact on the future of marketing. To learn more about Web3 and the future of marketing, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Web3 Will Affect The Future of Marketing.
- [00:30] A quick recap of Web One, Web 2.0, and Web3.
- [01:15] Permissionless databases, decentralization, and how this will affect the future of marketing.
- [01:46] Some of the ways that marketing has become more challenging.
- [02:35] How community builds retention.
- [02:50] The data protection that comes with Web3 and how this will affect marketing.
- [04:13] Check out our upcoming NFT project on Twitter at https://twitter.com/levelingupNFT.
- [04:25] That’s it for today!
- [04:28] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...