In episode #1996, Neil and Eric talk about how Web3 will affect the future of marketing. In previous iterations of the internet, we saw different companies prosper and grow. We are currently still in the early days of Web3, and already we’re seeing changes that will have an impact on the future of marketing. To learn more about Web3 and the future of marketing, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Web3 Will Affect The Future of Marketing.
- [00:30] A quick recap of Web One, Web 2.0, and Web3.
- [01:15] Permissionless databases, decentralization, and how this will affect the future of marketing.
- [01:46] Some of the ways that marketing has become more challenging.
- [02:35] How community builds retention.
- [02:50] The data protection that comes with Web3 and how this will affect marketing.
- [04:13] Check out our upcoming NFT project on Twitter at https://twitter.com/levelingupNFT.
- [04:25] That’s it for today!
- [04:28] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...