In episode #1996, Neil and Eric talk about how Web3 will affect the future of marketing. In previous iterations of the internet, we saw different companies prosper and grow. We are currently still in the early days of Web3, and already we’re seeing changes that will have an impact on the future of marketing. To learn more about Web3 and the future of marketing, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Web3 Will Affect The Future of Marketing.
- [00:30] A quick recap of Web One, Web 2.0, and Web3.
- [01:15] Permissionless databases, decentralization, and how this will affect the future of marketing.
- [01:46] Some of the ways that marketing has become more challenging.
- [02:35] How community builds retention.
- [02:50] The data protection that comes with Web3 and how this will affect marketing.
- [04:13] Check out our upcoming NFT project on Twitter at https://twitter.com/levelingupNFT.
- [04:25] That’s it for today!
- [04:28] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...