In episode #1416, we talk about how we will be doing our virtual event! Joining this episode, you’ll hear all the systems we have implemented to make our upcoming virtual Marketing School Mastermind so much more than a glorified webinar! Tune in and hear about how we have solved the problem of networking and Zoom exhaustion, pulled together a list of the most relevant speakers out there, and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We’re Doing Our Virtual Event.
- [00:30] What our event is and why we have decided to make it virtual.
- [02:00] Networking drawbacks to virtual events and tips for beating them from Ryan Levesque.
- [03:23] How we have restructured our event to allow for networking online.
- [04:24] Curbing Zoom exhaustion and ramping excitement using shorter sessions.
- [05:14] The many great speakers who will be presenting at the event.
- [05:47] That’s it for today!
- [05:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...