In episode #1416, we talk about how we will be doing our virtual event! Joining this episode, you’ll hear all the systems we have implemented to make our upcoming virtual Marketing School Mastermind so much more than a glorified webinar! Tune in and hear about how we have solved the problem of networking and Zoom exhaustion, pulled together a list of the most relevant speakers out there, and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We’re Doing Our Virtual Event.
- [00:30] What our event is and why we have decided to make it virtual.
- [02:00] Networking drawbacks to virtual events and tips for beating them from Ryan Levesque.
- [03:23] How we have restructured our event to allow for networking online.
- [04:24] Curbing Zoom exhaustion and ramping excitement using shorter sessions.
- [05:14] The many great speakers who will be presenting at the event.
- [05:47] That’s it for today!
- [05:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...