In episode #1416, we talk about how we will be doing our virtual event! Joining this episode, you’ll hear all the systems we have implemented to make our upcoming virtual Marketing School Mastermind so much more than a glorified webinar! Tune in and hear about how we have solved the problem of networking and Zoom exhaustion, pulled together a list of the most relevant speakers out there, and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We’re Doing Our Virtual Event.
- [00:30] What our event is and why we have decided to make it virtual.
- [02:00] Networking drawbacks to virtual events and tips for beating them from Ryan Levesque.
- [03:23] How we have restructured our event to allow for networking online.
- [04:24] Curbing Zoom exhaustion and ramping excitement using shorter sessions.
- [05:14] The many great speakers who will be presenting at the event.
- [05:47] That’s it for today!
- [05:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...