In episode #2012, Neil and Eric talk about how they’re planning to grow their podcast in 2022. There are a whole host of methods they’ll be trying out this year, from making the podcast more entertaining to interviewing new guests and doing deep dives on trending topics, to doing contests and free giveaways. Tune in to hear how you can take part in their survey and share your feedback and recommendations for future episodes of marketing school!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How We’re Planning To Grow Our Podcast in 2022.
- [01:09] Our plans to make the podcast more entertaining and the survey we’ll be launching soon.
- [01:53] The contests and free giveaways we’d like to start running.
- [02:50] Our potential plans to advertise and be guests on other podcasts.
- [04:03] How we can use our blog posts to link to our podcast.
- [04:41] How we’re planning to update our content into longer, more substantive formats.
- [05:00] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/improve to share your feedback and recommendations for the podcast.
- [05:18] That’s it for today!
- [05:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/improve to share your feedback and recommendations for the podcast!
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...