In episode #2012, Neil and Eric talk about how they’re planning to grow their podcast in 2022. There are a whole host of methods they’ll be trying out this year, from making the podcast more entertaining to interviewing new guests and doing deep dives on trending topics, to doing contests and free giveaways. Tune in to hear how you can take part in their survey and share your feedback and recommendations for future episodes of marketing school!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How We’re Planning To Grow Our Podcast in 2022.
- [01:09] Our plans to make the podcast more entertaining and the survey we’ll be launching soon.
- [01:53] The contests and free giveaways we’d like to start running.
- [02:50] Our potential plans to advertise and be guests on other podcasts.
- [04:03] How we can use our blog posts to link to our podcast.
- [04:41] How we’re planning to update our content into longer, more substantive formats.
- [05:00] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/improve to share your feedback and recommendations for the podcast.
- [05:18] That’s it for today!
- [05:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/improve to share your feedback and recommendations for the podcast!
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...