In episode #1530, we talk about how you can benefit from using Community’s texting features. Personalized, automated messaging helps you to build a community that you can speak directly to and makes people feel like they know you personally. Tune in to hear about the high open and click rates of text messaging!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We’ve Been Using the SMS Features of Community.com As Another Marketing Channel.
- [00:41] Have you noticed how we sometimes invite you to text us on the podcast?
- [01:01] Community allows you to have text-based communication with people.
- [01:11] Personalization, automation, and other features that Community offers.
- [01:30] Hear how you can use texting to speak to a specific group of people directly.
- [02:05] We are creating a community by telling people what we are going to do.
- [02:30] Remember: your open and click rates with text messaging is much higher.
- [02:53] Thoughts on how long it will be before the channel gets regulated.
- [03:33] Neils talks about the high volume of spam he has been getting lately.
- [04:39] Be careful not to get spammy by sending multiple messages.
- [05:10] That’s it for today!
- [05:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...