In episode #1530, we talk about how you can benefit from using Community’s texting features. Personalized, automated texting helps you to build a community that you can speak directly to and makes people feel like they know you personally. Tune in to hear about the high open and click rates of text messaging!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We’ve Been Using the SMS Features of Community.com As Another Marketing Channel.
- [00:41] Have you noticed how we sometimes invite you to text us on the podcast?
- [01:01] Community allows you to have text-based communication with people.
- [01:11] Personalization, automation, and other features that Community offers.
- [01:30] Hear how you can use texting to speak to a specific group of people directly.
- [02:05] We are creating a community by telling people what we are going to do.
- [02:30] Remember: your open and click rates with text messaging is much higher.
- [02:53] Thoughts on how long it will be before the channel gets regulated.
- [03:33] Neils talks about the high volume of spam he has been getting lately.
- [04:39] Be careful not to get spammy by sending multiple messages.
- [05:10] That’s it for today!
- [05:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1572, we wrap up our conversation on paid newsletters, discussing the different ways in which you can monetize your subscription newsletter. Getting sponsors on board and including up-sell...
In episode #1571, we continue the discussion about paid newsletters, sharing how you can start one in as little as 10 minutes. Two of the most important lessons we can learn from other successful news...
Today we have a special bonus episode with special guest April Dunford author of Obviously Awesome!...