In episode #1530, we talk about how you can benefit from using Community’s texting features. Personalized, automated messaging helps you to build a community that you can speak directly to and makes people feel like they know you personally. Tune in to hear about the high open and click rates of text messaging!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We’ve Been Using the SMS Features of Community.com As Another Marketing Channel.
- [00:41] Have you noticed how we sometimes invite you to text us on the podcast?
- [01:01] Community allows you to have text-based communication with people.
- [01:11] Personalization, automation, and other features that Community offers.
- [01:30] Hear how you can use texting to speak to a specific group of people directly.
- [02:05] We are creating a community by telling people what we are going to do.
- [02:30] Remember: your open and click rates with text messaging is much higher.
- [02:53] Thoughts on how long it will be before the channel gets regulated.
- [03:33] Neils talks about the high volume of spam he has been getting lately.
- [04:39] Be careful not to get spammy by sending multiple messages.
- [05:10] That’s it for today!
- [05:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...