How and Why You Should Promote Your Blog Content on Twitter in Today’s World
In episode #1580, we talk about how and why you should promote your blog content on Twitter in today’s world. The reality is that some of the smartest people in the world hang out on Twitter, and because it is so easy to target their accounts, the quality of the visitors your account receives is very high. Tune in and hear about a great way to promote your blog content to high-quality visitors today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How and Why You Should Promote Your Blog Content on Twitter in Today’s World.
- [00:40] The smartest people in the world hang out on Twitter.
- [01:00] Twitter can be used organically or from a paid perspective.
- [01:16] Traffic might not be as high, but the quality of a Twitter visitor is.
- [02:14] A paid strategy for targeting accounts in your niche.
- [03:52] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...