How and Why You Should Promote Your Blog Content on Twitter in Today’s World
In episode #1580, we talk about how and why you should promote your blog content on Twitter in today’s world. The reality is that some of the smartest people in the world hang out on Twitter, and because it is so easy to target their accounts, the quality of the visitors your account receives is very high. Tune in and hear about a great way to promote your blog content to high-quality visitors today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How and Why You Should Promote Your Blog Content on Twitter in Today’s World.
- [00:40] The smartest people in the world hang out on Twitter.
- [01:00] Twitter can be used organically or from a paid perspective.
- [01:16] Traffic might not be as high, but the quality of a Twitter visitor is.
- [02:14] A paid strategy for targeting accounts in your niche.
- [03:52] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...