In episode #578, Eric and Neil talk about more affordable marketing avenues. Tune in to hear how you can spend less money marketing your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How You Can Discover Affordable Marketing Channels That Have Huge Potential
- [00:40] It’s important to figure out who your target audience is and where they “hang out”.
- [00:58] Similar Web is a great way to see where your audience is. Alexa is another great option for this.
- [01:30] It’s important to see how people are using things.
- [01:45] The easiest marketing channels tend to get crowded fast, which causes cost to go up.
- [02:00] Similar Web will also tell you about email lists.
- [02:38] Neil likes to hit up websites directly.
- [03:14] Most people in the marketing world are doing online transactions, which means face-to-face meetings carry more weight.
- [03:54] Podcasting is underpriced attention.
- [04:05] Podcast advertising is affordable based on metrics Eric and Neil have used.
- [04:24] What’s old sometimes becomes new again.
- [04:35] Direct mail is making a bit of a comeback.
- [05:11] Neil pays for email blasts through various bloggers (he pays them to email their lists).
- [05:45] You can do outreach to the blogs to work out custom deals.
- [05:59] Only pay out Net 30 or Net 60.
- [06:10] That’s it for today!
- [06:13] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...