In episode #798, Eric and Neil discuss how you can grow your traffic without having to churn out new content. Tune in to hear what you can do to grow your traffic.
Eric and Neil have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How You Can Grow Your Traffic By Blogging Less
- [00:40] On WordPress alone, over 2 Million blog posts are being posted every day.
- [00:47] Backlinko only has 30 blog posts; they were aiming for quality over quantity.
- [01:30] Look at the most popular content posted by your competitors, post something similar that is ten times better.
- [02:31] If you take the time to write a quality, in-depth article, people won’t’ ignore you.
- [02:54] Eric thought he was entitled to more traffic early on; no one should expect overnight results.
- [03:35] Mark Suster would write a blog post and then make sure his friends posted the content on Facebook.
- [04:15] If no one reads your content, it’s not going to rank.
- [05:10] That’s it for today!
- [05:15] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...