In episode #1287, we give you tips for getting the most out of your PR campaigns. Instead of hiring expensive PR firms, why not considering doing it yourself? There are at least two good reasons why the leader of a company often does the best job when it comes to PR. Tune in to hear why you should always focus on your product or service rather than simply communicating your successes.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Hack PR to Drive A Flood of Free Traffic.
- [00:34] While PR helps with credibility, it won’t always give you the results you are looking for.
- [00:54] The key to getting traffic from PR – know how to do it right.
- [01:05] An example of a successful PR campaign and how one piece of content escalated.
- [02:30] Get PR that is related to pushing your product or service, not based on ego.
- [03:13] Ask the question: will this PR piece solve a problem for people?
- [04:10] Expensive PR firms often don’t succeed in producing successful campaigns.
- [04:44] Why campaigns that you as the leader do generally fare better.
- [05:15] Consult experts like Chris Barrett and pay only when you get results.
- [05:57] That’s it for today!
- [05:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1336, we chat about how AI will impact the future of digital marketing. Artificial intelligence is arguably the biggest looming area of modern technology and the future of this field of de...
In episode #1335, we share seven places that you should invest in as a digital marketer. Investing in people, branding, and education is almost always guaranteed to deliver an ROI. Tune in to hear why...
In episode #1334, we discuss seven common mistakes people tend to make when it comes to Facebook ads. Selling through your educational content is a better strategy than simply directing prospects to y...