In episode #1287, we give you tips for getting the most out of your PR campaigns. Instead of hiring expensive PR firms, why not considering doing it yourself? There are at least two good reasons why the leader of a company often does the best job when it comes to PR. Tune in to hear why you should always focus on your product or service rather than simply communicating your successes.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Hack PR to Drive A Flood of Free Traffic.
- [00:34] While PR helps with credibility, it won’t always give you the results you are looking for.
- [00:54] The key to getting traffic from PR – know how to do it right.
- [01:05] An example of a successful PR campaign and how one piece of content escalated.
- [02:30] Get PR that is related to pushing your product or service, not based on ego.
- [03:13] Ask the question: will this PR piece solve a problem for people?
- [04:10] Expensive PR firms often don’t succeed in producing successful campaigns.
- [04:44] Why campaigns that you as the leader do generally fare better.
- [05:15] Consult experts like Chris Barrett and pay only when you get results.
- [05:57] That’s it for today!
- [05:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...