In episode #566, Eric and Neil talk about the new Facebook Analytics tool. Tune in to hear why and how you should be using it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How You Can Use the New Facebook Analytics
- [00:50] In the recent months, Facebook has added the ability to look at funnels.
- [01:23] Now, you have the ability to check on funnels through a dashboard.
- [01:37] Amplitude is a great tool in conjunction with Facebook ads.
- [01:55] Neil feels that the data is still really off.
- [02:20] Even when you’re looking at conversions in Google Analytics, the numbers are always higher.
- [02:40] You have to be able to cross-reference your data (either internally or externally).
- [03:00] It’s free and in your best interest to look at Facebook analytics even if the numbers are a little off.
- [03:12] Think of touch-points, as well; think of this as a way to get more insights from your Facebook marketing efforts.
- [04:00] You need to track email as well as revenue.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...