In episode #566, Eric and Neil talk about the new Facebook Analytics tool. Tune in to hear why and how you should be using it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How You Can Use the New Facebook Analytics
- [00:50] In the recent months, Facebook has added the ability to look at funnels.
- [01:23] Now, you have the ability to check on funnels through a dashboard.
- [01:37] Amplitude is a great tool in conjunction with Facebook ads.
- [01:55] Neil feels that the data is still really off.
- [02:20] Even when you’re looking at conversions in Google Analytics, the numbers are always higher.
- [02:40] You have to be able to cross-reference your data (either internally or externally).
- [03:00] It’s free and in your best interest to look at Facebook analytics even if the numbers are a little off.
- [03:12] Think of touch-points, as well; think of this as a way to get more insights from your Facebook marketing efforts.
- [04:00] You need to track email as well as revenue.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...