In episode #1417, we speak about how your mental health affects your marketing and how to keep it healthy. Having the right mindset is so important for being effective and jumping on opportunities when they arrive, especially at a time like this. Tune in and hear some great hacks for optimizing your well-being, from setting a cap on daily calls to meditating, journaling, and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Your Mental Health Affects Your Marketing and How to Keep It Healthy.
- [00:30] Mental health doesn’t just affect marketing, but your overall effectiveness!
- [00:45] To be able to recognize a good opportunity, one has to be in the right mind frame!
- [01:25] Actions and habits that affect your life all start with your mental health.
- [01:55] The stress of the pandemic and how it encourages getting depressed or overworking.
- [02:56] Setting boundaries about how many calls to do per day.
- [03:50] Trying to only fill your calendar with things that produce ROI.
- [04:07] A tip for comparing yourself to others to get perspective and stay level headed.
- [04:50] Clearing your mind by meditating and taking time off.
- [05:28] Giving yourself time to be unproductive.
- [05:56] Setting things in order by journalling in The Five Minute Journal.
- [06:16] Going outside for a walk and monitoring your HRV using an Oura Ring.
- [06:55] That’s it for today!
- [06:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....