In episode #1417, we speak about how your mental health affects your marketing and how to keep it healthy. Having the right mindset is so important for being effective and jumping on opportunities when they arrive, especially at a time like this. Tune in and hear some great hacks for optimizing your well-being, from setting a cap on daily calls to meditating, journaling, and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Your Mental Health Affects Your Marketing and How to Keep It Healthy.
- [00:30] Mental health doesn’t just affect marketing, but your overall effectiveness!
- [00:45] To be able to recognize a good opportunity, one has to be in the right mind frame!
- [01:25] Actions and habits that affect your life all start with your mental health.
- [01:55] The stress of the pandemic and how it encourages getting depressed or overworking.
- [02:56] Setting boundaries about how many calls to do per day.
- [03:50] Trying to only fill your calendar with things that produce ROI.
- [04:07] A tip for comparing yourself to others to get perspective and stay level headed.
- [04:50] Clearing your mind by meditating and taking time off.
- [05:28] Giving yourself time to be unproductive.
- [05:56] Setting things in order by journalling in The Five Minute Journal.
- [06:16] Going outside for a walk and monitoring your HRV using an Oura Ring.
- [06:55] That’s it for today!
- [06:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...