In episode #2068, we talk about how HubSpot, Shopify, and Morning Brew are showing us where marketing is going! Tuning in, listeners will hear about the latest rollouts from these three big names, as well as why content is still king in 2022.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: HubSpot, Shopify, and Morning Brew Show Us Where Marketing Is Going.
- [00:34] A look at the business model at Morning Brew.
- [01:09] The latest from HubSpot and what they are currently doing for podcasters.
- [01:33] Shopify’s new initiative called Lookbook.
- [02:18] How content creators are the best way for brands to gain attention.
- [03:26] Lessons from the best content creators in the game right now.
- [03:53] That’s it!
- [03:56] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our live events!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Morning Brew
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....