In episode #2068, we talk about how HubSpot, Shopify, and Morning Brew are showing us where marketing is going! Tuning in, listeners will hear about the latest rollouts from these three big names, as well as why content is still king in 2022.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: HubSpot, Shopify, and Morning Brew Show Us Where Marketing Is Going.
- [00:34] A look at the business model at Morning Brew.
- [01:09] The latest from HubSpot and what they are currently doing for podcasters.
- [01:33] Shopify’s new initiative called Lookbook.
- [02:18] How content creators are the best way for brands to gain attention.
- [03:26] Lessons from the best content creators in the game right now.
- [03:53] That’s it!
- [03:56] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our live events!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Morning Brew
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...