In episode #2068, we talk about how HubSpot, Shopify, and Morning Brew are showing us where marketing is going! Tuning in, listeners will hear about the latest rollouts from these three big names, as well as why content is still king in 2022.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: HubSpot, Shopify, and Morning Brew Show Us Where Marketing Is Going.
- [00:34] A look at the business model at Morning Brew.
- [01:09] The latest from HubSpot and what they are currently doing for podcasters.
- [01:33] Shopify’s new initiative called Lookbook.
- [02:18] How content creators are the best way for brands to gain attention.
- [03:26] Lessons from the best content creators in the game right now.
- [03:53] That’s it!
- [03:56] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our live events!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Morning Brew
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...