In episode #903, we discuss how to recover from an algorithm update. Tune in to hear how you can prevent your traffic from going on a permanent decline.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: I Got Hit by a Google Algorithm Update and I Can’t Recover
- [00:54] If your traffic isn’t going back up, you need to diversify.
- [01:08] Try different forms of SEO (YouTube).
- [01:20] An omni channel approach is so important.
- [01:47] It’s helpful to be paranoid as a business owner.
- [02:01] Once you get one channel working, move on to the next best channel.
- [02:35] Once you have diversified, you can afford to take more risks in the future.
- [02:51] You used to be able to achieve success through one channel, but times have changed.
- [03:31] The average millionaire has 7 revenue streams.
- [04:20] Neil has 13 revenue streams.
- [04:52] Be hungry and paranoid.
- [04:54] That’s it for today!
- [04:59] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...