In episode #903, we discuss how to recover from an algorithm update. Tune in to hear how you can prevent your traffic from going on a permanent decline.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: I Got Hit by a Google Algorithm Update and I Can’t Recover
- [00:54] If your traffic isn’t going back up, you need to diversify.
- [01:08] Try different forms of SEO (YouTube).
- [01:20] An omni channel approach is so important.
- [01:47] It’s helpful to be paranoid as a business owner.
- [02:01] Once you get one channel working, move on to the next best channel.
- [02:35] Once you have diversified, you can afford to take more risks in the future.
- [02:51] You used to be able to achieve success through one channel, but times have changed.
- [03:31] The average millionaire has 7 revenue streams.
- [04:20] Neil has 13 revenue streams.
- [04:52] Be hungry and paranoid.
- [04:54] That’s it for today!
- [04:59] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...