In episode #903, we discuss how to recover from an algorithm update. Tune in to hear how you can prevent your traffic from going on a permanent decline.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: I Got Hit by a Google Algorithm Update and I Can’t Recover
- [00:54] If your traffic isn’t going back up, you need to diversify.
- [01:08] Try different forms of SEO (YouTube).
- [01:20] An omni channel approach is so important.
- [01:47] It’s helpful to be paranoid as a business owner.
- [02:01] Once you get one channel working, move on to the next best channel.
- [02:35] Once you have diversified, you can afford to take more risks in the future.
- [02:51] You used to be able to achieve success through one channel, but times have changed.
- [03:31] The average millionaire has 7 revenue streams.
- [04:20] Neil has 13 revenue streams.
- [04:52] Be hungry and paranoid.
- [04:54] That’s it for today!
- [04:59] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...