In episode #2176, we talk about the idea that, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is! Taking the example of the craziness happening in the crypto space right now as an example, we dive into the relationship between risk and return and how you can avoid getting burned. Tune in to hear about our experiences and hard-fought wisdom on the subject!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:23] Today’s topic: If It’s Too Good To Be True, It Probably Is.
- [00:27] The current bloodbath in crypto and what this exemplifies.
- [01:52] Returns are never guaranteed, so beware!
- [02:20] Understanding risk and return, and how to balance these.
- [03:09] Why listening to your gut is not such a bad idea.
- [03:41] Our own experiences of risky investments and learning the hard way.
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [04:00] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...