In episode #2232, Neil and Eric talk about the marketing tool they would use if they could only choose one. When it comes to identifying the most important marketing tool, there are a lot of options to pick from. Tune in to learn which tool we believe is more important than any other and what it has to offer.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: If We Could Only Have One Marketing Tool – Our Choice Is.
- [00:32] Why AB tests are crucial to successful marketing.
- [01:01] Learn what Neil’s top tool choice would be.
- [01:07] Eric’s top tool and why he would choose it.
- [01:38] Why experimenting is integral to creating leverage.
- [02:08] Why creating a culture of experimentation is so important.
- [02:58] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:05] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Mutiny HQ
- Andrew Chen
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...