In episode #2232, Neil and Eric talk about the marketing tool they would use if they could only choose one. When it comes to identifying the most important marketing tool, there are a lot of options to pick from. Tune in to learn which tool we believe is more important than any other and what it has to offer.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: If We Could Only Have One Marketing Tool – Our Choice Is.
- [00:32] Why AB tests are crucial to successful marketing.
- [01:01] Learn what Neil’s top tool choice would be.
- [01:07] Eric’s top tool and why he would choose it.
- [01:38] Why experimenting is integral to creating leverage.
- [02:08] Why creating a culture of experimentation is so important.
- [02:58] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:05] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Mutiny HQ
- Andrew Chen
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...