In episode #1780, we talk about the one thing you need to master if you are just entering the workforce. Generally speaking, the biggest and most important thing that separates successful companies and people from the rest is their ability to learn from their mistakes. Tune in to find out more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If You Are Just Entering The Workforce, Master This One Thing.
- [00:33] Learning from the failures of yourself and others.
- [01:46] How to see what you do well and optimize for those strengths.
- [03:11] Developing scar tissue through failing to get more comfortable with risk.
- [03:17] The core principles of running a successful business haven’t changed.
- [04:28] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...