In episode #1780, we talk about the one thing you need to master if you are just entering the workforce. Generally speaking, the biggest and most important thing that separates successful companies and people from the rest is their ability to learn from their mistakes. Tune in to find out more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If You Are Just Entering The Workforce, Master This One Thing.
- [00:33] Learning from the failures of yourself and others.
- [01:46] How to see what you do well and optimize for those strengths.
- [03:11] Developing scar tissue through failing to get more comfortable with risk.
- [03:17] The core principles of running a successful business haven’t changed.
- [04:28] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....