In episode #975, we discuss what to do when you are overwhelmed by all the new marketing tactics. Tune in to hear what you can do to decrease the pressure you are putting on yourself.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: If You are Overwhelmed by All the New Marketing Tactics, do this Instead
- [00:38] Instead, focus on one channel.
- [00:58] If you are overwhelmed, just double down on what you are already doing.
- [01:25] Even though Neil is doing a bunch of different things, he still focuses on blogging.
- [01:42] Eric likes creating video content and he’s good at it.
- [02:40] Eric gets 1350 new subscribers per month and 64,000 views.
- [03:08] Just figure out what is right for you.
- [03:15] Neil is flyout out to SXSW and will be talking about SEO for text-based content.
- [04:05] If you are bad at Instagram, find someone who is good at it.
- [04:20] Hiring the right people is key.
- [04:48] Once you have volume, you can make these important hires.
- [05:05] That’s it for today!
- [05:09] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...