In episode #882, we discuss which SEO strategy you shouldn’t ignore. Tune in to hear how you can beat everyone to the punch with this newer form of SEO.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: If You Ignore This SEO Strategy You’ve Already Lost
- [00:35] The big trend right now is YouTube SEO.
- [01:06] The one thing that isn’t competitive right now is YouTube SEO.
- [01:45] On YouTube there isn’t a long waiting period to achieve results.
- [03:00] Put your ads on a different channel, so it doesn’t affect your watch time.
- [03:25] Optimize your video by putting keywords in the description and title.
- [03:40] Include a transcript via an SRT file.
- [03:51] Rev is helpful for this task.
- [04:48] Tube Sift is helpful for searching keywords.
- [05:15] Consider your thumbnail image and make sure it is click-worthy.
- [06:10] That’s it for today!
- [06:14] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...