In episode #882, we discuss which SEO strategy you shouldn’t ignore. Tune in to hear how you can beat everyone to the punch with this newer form of SEO.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: If You Ignore This SEO Strategy You’ve Already Lost
- [00:35] The big trend right now is YouTube SEO.
- [01:06] The one thing that isn’t competitive right now is YouTube SEO.
- [01:45] On YouTube there isn’t a long waiting period to achieve results.
- [03:00] Put your ads on a different channel, so it doesn’t affect your watch time.
- [03:25] Optimize your video by putting keywords in the description and title.
- [03:40] Include a transcript via an SRT file.
- [03:51] Rev is helpful for this task.
- [04:48] Tube Sift is helpful for searching keywords.
- [05:15] Consider your thumbnail image and make sure it is click-worthy.
- [06:10] That’s it for today!
- [06:14] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...