In episode #1215, we discuss what you need to do to rapidly increase your growth. Providing your audience with innovative, value-adding freebies is a great way to get people talking about your business. Tune in to hear why you have to be willing to take risks to reap big rewards!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If You Want to Grow Fast, You Need to do This.
- [00:36] Think about what you can give away for free, and we don’t mean an eBook or tool.
- [00:57] Examples of the kinds of value-adding freebies you could give people.
- [01:10] Why eBooks are no longer a good option.
- [01:36] The value of giving something that others would normally charge for.
- [02:14] The shift towards machine learning and AI, and staying ahead of the curve.
- [03:30] Considering how you can be 10 times better than your competition.
- [03:53] Why these free offerings do not have to cost you a fortune.
- [04:22] The importance of being willing to take risks.
- [05:23] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The Economist
- Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...