In episode #1215, we discuss what you need to do to rapidly increase your growth. Providing your audience with innovative, value-adding freebies is a great way to get people talking about your business. Tune in to hear why you have to be willing to take risks to reap big rewards!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If You Want to Grow Fast, You Need to do This.
- [00:36] Think about what you can give away for free, and we don’t mean an eBook or tool.
- [00:57] Examples of the kinds of value-adding freebies you could give people.
- [01:10] Why eBooks are no longer a good option.
- [01:36] The value of giving something that others would normally charge for.
- [02:14] The shift towards machine learning and AI, and staying ahead of the curve.
- [03:30] Considering how you can be 10 times better than your competition.
- [03:53] Why these free offerings do not have to cost you a fortune.
- [04:22] The importance of being willing to take risks.
- [05:23] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...