In episode #956, we discuss what you should do if your business is failing. Tune in to hear how you can bring your company back from the brink.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: If Your Business is About to Fail, What do You Do?
- [00:35] When Eric took over Single Grain, it was about to fail.
- [00:54] Eric mapped out the worst case scenario and tried to plan for that.
- [01:15] Ultimately, it helped him turn things around and had contingency plans for various scenarios.
- [02:05] Khosla Ventures has great blog posts, including one called, “If/Then Planning”.
- [02:33] Look at your numbers.
- [02:52] Go back to basics: what was successful in the past?
- [03:10] Replicate your past successes.
- [04:15] Eric is focused and isn’t spread thin anymore. He used to burn a lot of money.
- [04:35] That’s it for today!
- [04:42] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...