In episode #1777, we talk about what to do if your social media posts get low engagement. Tuning into this episode you’ll hear about switching up your content, the connection between comments and reach, the tests that Eric and Neil have run, and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If Your Social Media Posts Get Low Engagement, Do This.
- [00:35] Change up the content you are creating.
- [00:51] Ask your friends with a lot of followers to make open-ended comments.
- [01:26] The limits of reels and using tweets as quotes.
- [02:33] Trying things out and getting high engagement for content out of your niche.
- [03:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...