In episode #1777, we talk about what to do if your social media posts get low engagement. Tuning into this episode you’ll hear about switching up your content, the connection between comments and reach, the tests that Eric and Neil have run, and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If Your Social Media Posts Get Low Engagement, Do This.
- [00:35] Change up the content you are creating.
- [00:51] Ask your friends with a lot of followers to make open-ended comments.
- [01:26] The limits of reels and using tweets as quotes.
- [02:33] Trying things out and getting high engagement for content out of your niche.
- [03:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...