In episode #1777, we talk about what to do if your social media posts get low engagement. Tuning into this episode you’ll hear about switching up your content, the connection between comments and reach, the tests that Eric and Neil have run, and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If Your Social Media Posts Get Low Engagement, Do This.
- [00:35] Change up the content you are creating.
- [00:51] Ask your friends with a lot of followers to make open-ended comments.
- [01:26] The limits of reels and using tweets as quotes.
- [02:33] Trying things out and getting high engagement for content out of your niche.
- [03:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...