In episode #1765, we talk about the current period of inflation and share some of the ways we are dealing with it. The term inflation refers to a process whereby currency becomes somewhat devalued and things gradually begin to cost more. While what we say should not be considered financial advice, listen along and hear about a strategy involving putting cash into hard assets.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Inflation is Here. Here’s How We Are Dealing with It.
- [00:38] Understanding inflation: decreased buying power.
- [01:12] Signs of the inflationary landscape right now.
- [01:50] Don’t leave as much of your money in cash.
- [02:30] Aim for hard assets.
- [02:53] Remembering the period of hyperinflation in post-WW1 Germany.
- [04:13] Be careful not to take on too much risk.
- [04:56] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...