In episode #1765, we talk about the current period of inflation and share some of the ways we are dealing with it. The term inflation refers to a process whereby currency becomes somewhat devalued and things gradually begin to cost more. While what we say should not be considered financial advice, listen along and hear about a strategy involving putting cash into hard assets.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Inflation is Here. Here’s How We Are Dealing with It.
- [00:38] Understanding inflation: decreased buying power.
- [01:12] Signs of the inflationary landscape right now.
- [01:50] Don’t leave as much of your money in cash.
- [02:30] Aim for hard assets.
- [02:53] Remembering the period of hyperinflation in post-WW1 Germany.
- [04:13] Be careful not to take on too much risk.
- [04:56] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...