In episode #1755, we talk about which channel performs best out of TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts. Since the advent of the short video format popularized by TikTok, we have seen many platforms adopt reel-like features. Tune in and learn which channel is best but why you should still cast the net wide!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Instagram Reels vs TikTok vs YouTube Shorts – Which One is Best?
- [00:35] A brief overview of TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts.
- [01:08] Which of the three perform best from a traffic standpoint.
- [01:30] Jake Fellman’s approach to his YouTube channel.
- [02:40] The moral of the story: Use all three!
- [03:20] Repurposing your content to any channel that offers a reel feature.
- [03:50] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...