In episode #1755, we talk about which channel performs best out of TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts. Since the advent of the short video format popularized by TikTok, we have seen many platforms adopt reel-like features. Tune in and learn which channel is best but why you should still cast the net wide!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Instagram Reels vs TikTok vs YouTube Shorts – Which One is Best?
- [00:35] A brief overview of TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts.
- [01:08] Which of the three perform best from a traffic standpoint.
- [01:30] Jake Fellman’s approach to his YouTube channel.
- [02:40] The moral of the story: Use all three!
- [03:20] Repurposing your content to any channel that offers a reel feature.
- [03:50] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...