In episode #1755, we talk about which channel performs best out of TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts. Since the advent of the short video format popularized by TikTok, we have seen many platforms adopt reel-like features. Tune in and learn which channel is best but why you should still cast the net wide!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Instagram Reels vs TikTok vs YouTube Shorts – Which One is Best?
- [00:35] A brief overview of TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts.
- [01:08] Which of the three perform best from a traffic standpoint.
- [01:30] Jake Fellman’s approach to his YouTube channel.
- [02:40] The moral of the story: Use all three!
- [03:20] Repurposing your content to any channel that offers a reel feature.
- [03:50] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...