Instagram VS LinkedIn – What’s Better For ROI?
In episode #1704, we compare LinkedIn to Instagram as far as which platform offers the best ROI. While Instagram converts better for e-commerce and courses, LinkedIn generally sees better conversions for lead-gen and B2B. Hear more about the differences between these two platforms and which one Neil and Eric like best by listening in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Instagram VS LinkedIn – What’s Better For ROI?
- [00:39] Main channels where Instagram beats LinkedIn and vice versa.
- [01:05] It depends on where your audience is.
- [01:10] Why LinkedIn works best for both Eric and Neil
- [02:06] Go to https://marketingschool.io/pro for 14 days of free entry into our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...