In episode #2230, Neil and Eric talk about investments they missed out on and key lessons they’ve learned. We share some of the investment opportunities we missed for big companies like Uber and Airbnb, and why one of the best ways to make money is by investing in yourself.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Investments We Missed Out On and Lessons Learned.
- [00:25] Learn about some of the companies Neil missed out on investing in.
- [00:37] What Neil learned from missing out on investing.
- [00:49] Why it’s actually okay to miss out on other people’s investments.
- [02:13] Companies that Eric didn’t invest in and why he decided to invest in himself instead.
- [04:27] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:33] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...