In episode #2230, Neil and Eric talk about investments they missed out on and key lessons they’ve learned. We share some of the investment opportunities we missed for big companies like Uber and Airbnb, and why one of the best ways to make money is by investing in yourself.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Investments We Missed Out On and Lessons Learned.
- [00:25] Learn about some of the companies Neil missed out on investing in.
- [00:37] What Neil learned from missing out on investing.
- [00:49] Why it’s actually okay to miss out on other people’s investments.
- [02:13] Companies that Eric didn’t invest in and why he decided to invest in himself instead.
- [04:27] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:33] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...