In episode #1871, Neil and Eric talk about whether it is worth chasing a LinkedIn following or not. Of course, numbers matter to a degree, but they might not be as important as you think. Tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is a LinkedIn Following Worth Chasing?
- [00:27] Unless you’re going after B2B or enterprise, follower numbers don’t matter that much.
- [01:31] It comes back to the marketing basics; go where your audience hangs out.
- [02:22] Consistency is the most important thing.
- [02:39] Smart ways to grow your LinkedIn following.
- [03:29] Where Neil is putting his focus at the moment.
- [03:00] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...