In episode #1871, Neil and Eric talk about whether it is worth chasing a LinkedIn following or not. Of course, numbers matter to a degree, but they might not be as important as you think. Tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is a LinkedIn Following Worth Chasing?
- [00:27] Unless you’re going after B2B or enterprise, follower numbers don’t matter that much.
- [01:31] It comes back to the marketing basics; go where your audience hangs out.
- [02:22] Consistency is the most important thing.
- [02:39] Smart ways to grow your LinkedIn following.
- [03:29] Where Neil is putting his focus at the moment.
- [03:00] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...