In episode #1450, we discuss whether affiliate marketing is dead or alive and kicking. Affiliate marketing has developed a bad rap over the years but there are many benefits to this form of marketing, especially when you are starting your business. Tune in to hear how Amazon is proving that affiliate marketing remains a top strategy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Affiliate Marketing Dead?
- [00:32] An example illustrating what affiliate marketing is.
- [00:54] The beauty of affiliate marketing: it’s a win-win for both parties.
- [01:07] The reason why affiliate marketing has a bad rap.
- [01:25] Amazon is proof that affiliate marketing isn’t going away anytime soon.
- [02:01] There are countless players who can push your products and services and drive sales.
- [02:31] If you incentivize people the right way, they will bring in loads of business for you.
- [03:12] Affiliate marketing is particularly useful when you are first starting.
- [03:33] Search for marketing affiliate products that your audience will be interested in.
- [03:54] That’s it for today!
- [03:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...