In episode #1450, we discuss whether affiliate marketing is dead or alive and kicking. Affiliate marketing has developed a bad rap over the years but there are many benefits to this form of marketing, especially when you are starting your business. Tune in to hear how Amazon is proving that affiliate marketing remains a top strategy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Affiliate Marketing Dead?
- [00:32] An example illustrating what affiliate marketing is.
- [00:54] The beauty of affiliate marketing: it’s a win-win for both parties.
- [01:07] The reason why affiliate marketing has a bad rap.
- [01:25] Amazon is proof that affiliate marketing isn’t going away anytime soon.
- [02:01] There are countless players who can push your products and services and drive sales.
- [02:31] If you incentivize people the right way, they will bring in loads of business for you.
- [03:12] Affiliate marketing is particularly useful when you are first starting.
- [03:33] Search for marketing affiliate products that your audience will be interested in.
- [03:54] That’s it for today!
- [03:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...