In episode #1450, we discuss whether affiliate marketing is dead or alive and kicking. Affiliate marketing has developed a bad rap over the years but there are many benefits to this form of marketing, especially when you are starting your business. Tune in to hear how Amazon is proving that affiliate marketing remains a top strategy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Affiliate Marketing Dead?
- [00:32] An example illustrating what affiliate marketing is.
- [00:54] The beauty of affiliate marketing: it’s a win-win for both parties.
- [01:07] The reason why affiliate marketing has a bad rap.
- [01:25] Amazon is proof that affiliate marketing isn’t going away anytime soon.
- [02:01] There are countless players who can push your products and services and drive sales.
- [02:31] If you incentivize people the right way, they will bring in loads of business for you.
- [03:12] Affiliate marketing is particularly useful when you are first starting.
- [03:33] Search for marketing affiliate products that your audience will be interested in.
- [03:54] That’s it for today!
- [03:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...