In episode #1450, we discuss whether affiliate marketing is dead or alive and kicking. Affiliate marketing has developed a bad rap over the years but there are many benefits to this form of marketing, especially when you are starting your business. Tune in to hear how Amazon is proving that affiliate marketing remains a top strategy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Affiliate Marketing Dead?
- [00:32] An example illustrating what affiliate marketing is.
- [00:54] The beauty of affiliate marketing: it’s a win-win for both parties.
- [01:07] The reason why affiliate marketing has a bad rap.
- [01:25] Amazon is proof that affiliate marketing isn’t going away anytime soon.
- [02:01] There are countless players who can push your products and services and drive sales.
- [02:31] If you incentivize people the right way, they will bring in loads of business for you.
- [03:12] Affiliate marketing is particularly useful when you are first starting.
- [03:33] Search for marketing affiliate products that your audience will be interested in.
- [03:54] That’s it for today!
- [03:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1471, we share seven little-known copywriting hacks! From sentiment analysis tools and swipe files, to the power of headlines and timing, these seven hacks can get your copy from average t...
In episode #1470, we share our views about whether all Google SERP CTRs are created equal. The results for clickthrough rates have changed significantly, especially in terms of educational content sin...
In episode #1469, we talk about how to create a one-man media company. Gone are the days when everybody followed and cared about large corporations: today people are far more interested in connecting ...