In episode #1560, we will explore the question of whether AI is relevant yet and share some of the tools you can use. AI is definitely becoming more and more relevant and the business optimizations offered by some of the tools that utilize it are second to none. Take GPT-3 for example! Tune in to learn about some of these incredible tools.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If AI is Relevant Yet and The Tools You Can Use.
- [00:37] AI has a lot of potential but there is still a long way to go.
- [01:10] Using RankScience for A/B testing and SEO.
- [01:20] Adopting ClickFlow for title tags and meta tags.
- [02:01] The capabilities for content generation using GPT-3.
- [02:44] Optimizing email with Mixmax.
- [03:00] How solid the AI and data insights at Facebook and Google are.
- [03:31] Determining high ranking keywords with MarketMuse.
- [03:42] Using Gong for optimizing sales conversations.
- [04:12] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...