Is Clubhouse the Next Big Thing?
In episode #1622, we talk about whether Clubhouse is the next big thing or not. In a relatively short space of time, this new social channel has been growing rapidly, with many online business owners and personalities getting very excited about it. Tune in to hear us talk about the gap it might fill, the large amount of time it requires, and whether it will be sustainable in the long run!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Clubhouse the Next Big Thing?
- [00:30] A brief introduction to Clubhouse for those unfamiliar.
- [01:20] A voice version of LinkedIn — great for networking and learning.
- [01:42] Jump on now to make the most of growing a following quickly!
- [02:05] The time investment needed for Clubhouse; choosing which social network to focus on.
- [03:50] How Eric is using Clubhouse to book podcast appearances.
- [05:01] How to divide time between Clubhouse and running a business.
- [05:41] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...