Is Clubhouse the Next Big Thing?
In episode #1622, we talk about whether Clubhouse is the next big thing or not. In a relatively short space of time, this new social channel has been growing rapidly, with many online business owners and personalities getting very excited about it. Tune in to hear us talk about the gap it might fill, the large amount of time it requires, and whether it will be sustainable in the long run!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Clubhouse the Next Big Thing?
- [00:30] A brief introduction to Clubhouse for those unfamiliar.
- [01:20] A voice version of LinkedIn — great for networking and learning.
- [01:42] Jump on now to make the most of growing a following quickly!
- [02:05] The time investment needed for Clubhouse; choosing which social network to focus on.
- [03:50] How Eric is using Clubhouse to book podcast appearances.
- [05:01] How to divide time between Clubhouse and running a business.
- [05:41] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...