Is Clubhouse the Next Big Thing?
In episode #1622, we talk about whether Clubhouse is the next big thing or not. In a relatively short space of time, this new social channel has been growing rapidly, with many online business owners and personalities getting very excited about it. Tune in to hear us talk about the gap it might fill, the large amount of time it requires, and whether it will be sustainable in the long run!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Clubhouse the Next Big Thing?
- [00:30] A brief introduction to Clubhouse for those unfamiliar.
- [01:20] A voice version of LinkedIn — great for networking and learning.
- [01:42] Jump on now to make the most of growing a following quickly!
- [02:05] The time investment needed for Clubhouse; choosing which social network to focus on.
- [03:50] How Eric is using Clubhouse to book podcast appearances.
- [05:01] How to divide time between Clubhouse and running a business.
- [05:41] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...