Is Clubhouse the Next Big Thing?
In episode #1622, we talk about whether Clubhouse is the next big thing or not. In a relatively short space of time, this new social channel has been growing rapidly, with many online business owners and personalities getting very excited about it. Tune in to hear us talk about the gap it might fill, the large amount of time it requires, and whether it will be sustainable in the long run!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Clubhouse the Next Big Thing?
- [00:30] A brief introduction to Clubhouse for those unfamiliar.
- [01:20] A voice version of LinkedIn — great for networking and learning.
- [01:42] Jump on now to make the most of growing a following quickly!
- [02:05] The time investment needed for Clubhouse; choosing which social network to focus on.
- [03:50] How Eric is using Clubhouse to book podcast appearances.
- [05:01] How to divide time between Clubhouse and running a business.
- [05:41] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...