In episode #1289, we ask whether copying is a shameless tactic in marketing. Copying is part and parcel of the marketing game, we can see so many examples of companies copying each other wherever we look. From the biggest to the smallest names out there, they all do it. That does not mean there are not better and worse ways to copy! Tune in to hear our take on how you can keep up without selling out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Copying A Shameless Tactic?
- [00:39] Marketing is all about competition, so what are the rules?
- [00:59] The feature on ClickFlow that sparked these questions around copying.
- [02:07] The logic behind Eric’s decisions to add this feature to ClickFlow.
- [03:29] Someone will copy you, it is only a matter of time.
- [05:24] Elevating the customer experience; looking at the example of Amazon.
- [06:02] Accepting the nature of marketing and working to retain customers.
- [06:44] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...