In episode #1289, we ask whether copying is a shameless tactic in marketing. Copying is part and parcel of the marketing game, we can see so many examples of companies copying each other wherever we look. From the biggest to the smallest names out there, they all do it. That does not mean there are not better and worse ways to copy! Tune in to hear our take on how you can keep up without selling out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Copying A Shameless Tactic?
- [00:39] Marketing is all about competition, so what are the rules?
- [00:59] The feature on ClickFlow that sparked these questions around copying.
- [02:07] The logic behind Eric’s decisions to add this feature to ClickFlow.
- [03:29] Someone will copy you, it is only a matter of time.
- [05:24] Elevating the customer experience; looking at the example of Amazon.
- [06:02] Accepting the nature of marketing and working to retain customers.
- [06:44] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...