In episode #1869, Neil and Eric talk about dressing to impress. Yes, how you look matters, but your product is always going to be the most important thing. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Dressing to Impress as Important When Working Remotely?
- [00:33] Since becoming a father, Neil doesn’t care how he dresses.
- [01:15] More important than your clothes is your product, so make it count.
- [02:26] Eric’s take on dressing for success.
- [03:00] Do whatever makes you happy when it comes to buying your clothes.
- [04:29] That’s it for today!
- [04:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...