In episode #1869, Neil and Eric talk about dressing to impress. Yes, how you look matters, but your product is always going to be the most important thing. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Dressing to Impress as Important When Working Remotely?
- [00:33] Since becoming a father, Neil doesn’t care how he dresses.
- [01:15] More important than your clothes is your product, so make it count.
- [02:26] Eric’s take on dressing for success.
- [03:00] Do whatever makes you happy when it comes to buying your clothes.
- [04:29] That’s it for today!
- [04:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...