In episode #1869, Neil and Eric talk about dressing to impress. Yes, how you look matters, but your product is always going to be the most important thing. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Dressing to Impress as Important When Working Remotely?
- [00:33] Since becoming a father, Neil doesn’t care how he dresses.
- [01:15] More important than your clothes is your product, so make it count.
- [02:26] Eric’s take on dressing for success.
- [03:00] Do whatever makes you happy when it comes to buying your clothes.
- [04:29] That’s it for today!
- [04:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....