Is Everything Right From This Podcast?
In episode #1715, we explore the idea of whether you should believe everything we say on this show. We have had experiences where people reach out to us and tell us that what we are saying is incorrect, so today we spend some time explaining our approach to the information we share. Tune in to hear more about our ‘strong views loosely held’ philosophy!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Everything Right From This Podcast?
- [00:28] Should you agree with everything we say?
- [00:55] We are constantly learning and open to new information.
- [01:08] Testing whether the things we say work for you or not.
- [01:35] Using this podcast as one of many sources to get 1% better each day.
- [01:55] We don’t know everything but do use data as our guide.
- [02:36] Following venture capitalists and living by the ‘strong views loosely held’ philosophy.
- [03:31] Accepting that nothing one does will be 100% perfect.
- [04:01] Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...