Is Everything Right From This Podcast?
In episode #1715, we explore the idea of whether you should believe everything we say on this show. We have had experiences where people reach out to us and tell us that what we are saying is incorrect, so today we spend some time explaining our approach to the information we share. Tune in to hear more about our ‘strong views loosely held’ philosophy!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Everything Right From This Podcast?
- [00:28] Should you agree with everything we say?
- [00:55] We are constantly learning and open to new information.
- [01:08] Testing whether the things we say work for you or not.
- [01:35] Using this podcast as one of many sources to get 1% better each day.
- [01:55] We don’t know everything but do use data as our guide.
- [02:36] Following venture capitalists and living by the ‘strong views loosely held’ philosophy.
- [03:31] Accepting that nothing one does will be 100% perfect.
- [04:01] Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...