In episode #2056, we talk about whether Facebook is undervalued. The stock price of the company has dropped over the last six months, but they still own a significant proportion of companies that people use every day. Tune in to find out our opinions on why a Facebook stock is still undervalued and why to bet on Mark Zuckerberg.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Facebook Undervalued?
- [00:28] A look at the stock prices for Facebook and Meta in the last year.
- [00:41] The false instability of Facebook that people have been proposing.
- [01:28] It’s hard to bet against Mark Zuckerberg and his proven business record.
- [01:58] The things that Facebook has going for it and the amazing talent they have recruited.
- [02:50] We think Facebook is undervalued based on its staying power.
- [03:36] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Mark Zuckerberg
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...