In episode #2049, Neil and Eric debate whether Google search is dying. Other platforms like Reddit, Twitter, and Instagram have seen a steady rise in their numbers. How is the behemoth company Google doing in comparison?
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Is Google Search Dying?
- [00:33] Why Google search is not dying.
- [00:57] Some of the statistics around Google and its competitors.
- [02:21] Why SEO is not dying, it’s just becoming a bit more difficult.
- [02:36] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:43] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...