In episode #2049, Neil and Eric debate whether Google search is dying. Other platforms like Reddit, Twitter, and Instagram have seen a steady rise in their numbers. How is the behemoth company Google doing in comparison?
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Is Google Search Dying?
- [00:33] Why Google search is not dying.
- [00:57] Some of the statistics around Google and its competitors.
- [02:21] Why SEO is not dying, it’s just becoming a bit more difficult.
- [02:36] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:43] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...