In episode #2049, Neil and Eric debate whether Google search is dying. Other platforms like Reddit, Twitter, and Instagram have seen a steady rise in their numbers. How is the behemoth company Google doing in comparison?
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Is Google Search Dying?
- [00:33] Why Google search is not dying.
- [00:57] Some of the statistics around Google and its competitors.
- [02:21] Why SEO is not dying, it’s just becoming a bit more difficult.
- [02:36] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:43] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...