In episode #2049, Neil and Eric debate whether Google search is dying. Other platforms like Reddit, Twitter, and Instagram have seen a steady rise in their numbers. How is the behemoth company Google doing in comparison?
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Is Google Search Dying?
- [00:33] Why Google search is not dying.
- [00:57] Some of the statistics around Google and its competitors.
- [02:21] Why SEO is not dying, it’s just becoming a bit more difficult.
- [02:36] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:43] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....