In episode #1065, we discuss whether Google is taking all of the search traffic for itself. Tune in to hear if this is the case.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is Google Taking All of The Search Traffic?
- [00:45] 48.96% of Google queries were solved this year.
- [01:40] Google is taking away clicks to websites, by putting the answer on the results page.
- [02:10] THey’re not evil, just doing what is in their best interest.
- [03:35] You Have to leverage all the channels available to you.
- [04:15] Optimizing search results is the future.
- [05:00] Check out jumpshot.
- [05:03] That’s all for today!
- [05:14] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...