In episode #1125, we discuss growth hacking and if it is still relevant. Tune in to hear our thoughts!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Is Growth Hacking Still Relevant?
- [00:40] Around 2012, one of Neil’s partners coined the term, “growth hacking”.
- [01:49] Growth hacking isn’t dead, but Neil doesn’t care for the term.
- [02:20] We’ve both been called growth hackers, but we prefer to be called marketers.
- [02:55] Evolve your skills as a marketer. Think about long-term growth.
- [03:11] Growth hackers think about the variables and long-term growth.
- [03:36] That’s it for today!
- [03:43] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...