In episode #1125, we discuss growth hacking and if it is still relevant. Tune in to hear our thoughts!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Is Growth Hacking Still Relevant?
- [00:40] Around 2012, one of Neil’s partners coined the term, “growth hacking”.
- [01:49] Growth hacking isn’t dead, but Neil doesn’t care for the term.
- [02:20] We’ve both been called growth hackers, but we prefer to be called marketers.
- [02:55] Evolve your skills as a marketer. Think about long-term growth.
- [03:11] Growth hackers think about the variables and long-term growth.
- [03:36] That’s it for today!
- [03:43] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...