In episode #1125, we discuss growth hacking and if it is still relevant. Tune in to hear our thoughts!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Is Growth Hacking Still Relevant?
- [00:40] Around 2012, one of Neil’s partners coined the term, “growth hacking”.
- [01:49] Growth hacking isn’t dead, but Neil doesn’t care for the term.
- [02:20] We’ve both been called growth hackers, but we prefer to be called marketers.
- [02:55] Evolve your skills as a marketer. Think about long-term growth.
- [03:11] Growth hackers think about the variables and long-term growth.
- [03:36] That’s it for today!
- [03:43] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...