In episode #1125, we discuss growth hacking and if it is still relevant. Tune in to hear our thoughts!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Is Growth Hacking Still Relevant?
- [00:40] Around 2012, one of Neil’s partners coined the term, “growth hacking”.
- [01:49] Growth hacking isn’t dead, but Neil doesn’t care for the term.
- [02:20] We’ve both been called growth hackers, but we prefer to be called marketers.
- [02:55] Evolve your skills as a marketer. Think about long-term growth.
- [03:11] Growth hackers think about the variables and long-term growth.
- [03:36] That’s it for today!
- [03:43] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...