In episode #1488, we discuss whether starting a digital agency in 2020 is a good idea. Since the pandemic, e-commerce has shot through the roof and companies need people to help them migrate their businesses online. Tune in to hear about Eric’s training program that will teach you everything you need to know about running a digital agency!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is It A Good Idea to Start A Digital Agency in 2020?
- [00:39] Many people are starting up an agency amid the worldwide economic uncertainty.
- [00:54] People are doing surprisingly well with digital agencies – they are still growing!
- [01:21] It depends on what industry you are in – hospitality and events are doing poorly.
- [01:37] Hear the reason why digital agencies are doing so well in the COVID world.
- [02:05] Check out Eric’s training program at singlegrain.com/agency-accellerator.
- [02:21] The rapid increase in e-commerce and how it is reflected in the markets.
- [02:41] Why digital agencies are unlikely to ever go away.
- [03:09] Ensure that you don’t have all your eggs in one basket (or niche).
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...