In episode #1441, we talk about whether it is a good time to start a marketing agency. With all the craziness happening in the world right now, you might be wondering where this leaves you and your business plans. Tune in to hear about how to take advantage of these times and why blaming others for the current difficulties won’t work!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is It A Good Time to Start a Marketing Agency?
- [00:32] The current economic and political climate; the pandemic and protests.
- [00:42] An expected return to normal and what this means for starting a business .
- [01:19] The types of businesses that are still succeeding in this context.
- [02:10] Results that agencies are currently experiencing with small tweaks.
- [03:35] Drops in revenue due to COVID-19 and ways to keep growing in spite of it.
- [04:44] Using Startup Runway to map out possible scenarios.
- [05:35] Where are people hanging out and how can you make the most of these spaces.
- [06:20] Picking a niche, finding funded companies and breaking down how they can improve.
- [06:57] That’s it for today!
- [07:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...