In episode #1068, we discuss whether it is worth having a personal brand. Tune in to hear whether this matters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is It Really Worth Building a Personal Brand?
- [00:40] Happy Fourth of July to our American listeners!
- [01:00] Ramit Sethi has built a personal brand around finance.
- [01:15] He sells a lot of online courses and has published a book.
- [02:44] The biggest brands in the world have built such strong brands, it doesn’t matter if the face of the organization is still there or not.
- [03:50] If you are trying to build a lifestyle business, personal branding is key.
- [04:25] If you want to get into “big business” personal branding isn’t as important.
- [06:01] That’s it for today!
- [06:06] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...