In episode #1068, we discuss whether it is worth having a personal brand. Tune in to hear whether this matters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is It Really Worth Building a Personal Brand?
- [00:40] Happy Fourth of July to our American listeners!
- [01:00] Ramit Sethi has built a personal brand around finance.
- [01:15] He sells a lot of online courses and has published a book.
- [02:44] The biggest brands in the world have built such strong brands, it doesn’t matter if the face of the organization is still there or not.
- [03:50] If you are trying to build a lifestyle business, personal branding is key.
- [04:25] If you want to get into “big business” personal branding isn’t as important.
- [06:01] That’s it for today!
- [06:06] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1080, we debate whether you should charge for a conference. Tune in to hear where each of us stands on this issue....
In episode #1079, we discuss the mistakes we made while putting on our first conference. Tune in to hear what went wrong and how we dealt with it....