In episode #1068, we discuss whether it is worth having a personal brand. Tune in to hear whether this matters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is It Really Worth Building a Personal Brand?
- [00:40] Happy Fourth of July to our American listeners!
- [01:00] Ramit Sethi has built a personal brand around finance.
- [01:15] He sells a lot of online courses and has published a book.
- [02:44] The biggest brands in the world have built such strong brands, it doesn’t matter if the face of the organization is still there or not.
- [03:50] If you are trying to build a lifestyle business, personal branding is key.
- [04:25] If you want to get into “big business” personal branding isn’t as important.
- [06:01] That’s it for today!
- [06:06] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...