In episode #1068, we discuss whether it is worth having a personal brand. Tune in to hear whether this matters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is It Really Worth Building a Personal Brand?
- [00:40] Happy Fourth of July to our American listeners!
- [01:00] Ramit Sethi has built a personal brand around finance.
- [01:15] He sells a lot of online courses and has published a book.
- [02:44] The biggest brands in the world have built such strong brands, it doesn’t matter if the face of the organization is still there or not.
- [03:50] If you are trying to build a lifestyle business, personal branding is key.
- [04:25] If you want to get into “big business” personal branding isn’t as important.
- [06:01] That’s it for today!
- [06:06] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...