In episode #1068, we discuss whether it is worth having a personal brand. Tune in to hear whether this matters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is It Really Worth Building a Personal Brand?
- [00:40] Happy Fourth of July to our American listeners!
- [01:00] Ramit Sethi has built a personal brand around finance.
- [01:15] He sells a lot of online courses and has published a book.
- [02:44] The biggest brands in the world have built such strong brands, it doesn’t matter if the face of the organization is still there or not.
- [03:50] If you are trying to build a lifestyle business, personal branding is key.
- [04:25] If you want to get into “big business” personal branding isn’t as important.
- [06:01] That’s it for today!
- [06:06] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...