Is It Too Late To Grow A Twitter Following?
In episode #1744, we share our thoughts on Twitter and whether it is too late to use this platform to build an audience. Twitter is a different beast from the other social media platforms. People don’t use Twitter to post food pics, they use it to get smarter. This means if you can consistently deliver thoughtful content over time, you’ll see consistent growth as well. Tune in to hear more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is It Too Late To Grow A Twitter Following?
- [00:49] Putting out consistent, thoughtful tweets and using tweetstorms.
- [01:07] Creating well-thought-out tweetstorms.
- [01:20] Metrics for Joe Pompliano and Shaan Puri’s growth on Twitter.
- [02:54] Twitter does not push reach down as aggressively as other platforms.
- [03:05] The goals of Twitter versus other platforms.
- [03:40] Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to this show!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...