Is It Too Late To Grow A Twitter Following?
In episode #1744, we share our thoughts on Twitter and whether it is too late to use this platform to build an audience. Twitter is a different beast from the other social media platforms. People don’t use Twitter to post food pics, they use it to get smarter. This means if you can consistently deliver thoughtful content over time, you’ll see consistent growth as well. Tune in to hear more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is It Too Late To Grow A Twitter Following?
- [00:49] Putting out consistent, thoughtful tweets and using tweetstorms.
- [01:07] Creating well-thought-out tweetstorms.
- [01:20] Metrics for Joe Pompliano and Shaan Puri’s growth on Twitter.
- [02:54] Twitter does not push reach down as aggressively as other platforms.
- [03:05] The goals of Twitter versus other platforms.
- [03:40] Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to this show!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...