In episode #1111, we discuss if it’s too late for you to start a podcast. Tune in to hear if you missed the boat.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Is it too Late to Start a Podcast?
- [00:33] There are over a billion blogs, millions of YouTube shows, and hundreds of thousands of podcasts in the US alone.
- [01:34] When starting a podcast, you have to be patient, because you won’t get traction right away.
- [02:30] It takes time to compound your audience. If you start now and stay consistent, things will pick up over time.
- [02:55] Don’t expect to make money right away.
- [03:05] If you seek to add value, you will do well.
- [04:15] The podcast numbers keep going up over time.
- [04:27] That’s it for today!
- [04:32] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...