In episode #1111, we discuss if it’s too late for you to start a podcast. Tune in to hear if you missed the boat.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Is it too Late to Start a Podcast?
- [00:33] There are over a billion blogs, millions of YouTube shows, and hundreds of thousands of podcasts in the US alone.
- [01:34] When starting a podcast, you have to be patient, because you won’t get traction right away.
- [02:30] It takes time to compound your audience. If you start now and stay consistent, things will pick up over time.
- [02:55] Don’t expect to make money right away.
- [03:05] If you seek to add value, you will do well.
- [04:15] The podcast numbers keep going up over time.
- [04:27] That’s it for today!
- [04:32] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...