In episode #1111, we discuss if it’s too late for you to start a podcast. Tune in to hear if you missed the boat.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Is it too Late to Start a Podcast?
- [00:33] There are over a billion blogs, millions of YouTube shows, and hundreds of thousands of podcasts in the US alone.
- [01:34] When starting a podcast, you have to be patient, because you won’t get traction right away.
- [02:30] It takes time to compound your audience. If you start now and stay consistent, things will pick up over time.
- [02:55] Don’t expect to make money right away.
- [03:05] If you seek to add value, you will do well.
- [04:15] The podcast numbers keep going up over time.
- [04:27] That’s it for today!
- [04:32] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...