In episode #571, Eric and Neil explain why it may be worth paying to join a Mastermind group. Tune in to hear if joining a Mastermind is right for you and how you can get the most out of the membership.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is It Worth It to Pay $20K for a Mastermind?
- [00:35] There are many Masterminds out there.
- [01:30] In the last episode, we talked about investing in yourself and attending these events is also investing in yourself.
- [01:51] Neil doesn’t attend these events anymore.
- [02:03] He has built up a great circle over the years and doesn’t necessarily need to go to Masterminds anymore.
- [02:28] Eric built a custom Mastermind, where they would have dinner and talk about business.
- [02:39] If you want to figure out how to set up your own Mastermind, Google “Mastermind Talks” or “Mastermind Dinners”.
- [02:47] Eric considers his Entrepreneur’s Organization to be a Mastermind group.
- [03:05] Creating this group has been the best decision he’s ever made.
- [03:37] Neil never joined EO, even though he’s been pitched on it. However, if he was just starting out, he would join.
- [04:10] When picking a Mastermind, you want to be with like-minded people.
- [04:29] If you’re a newbie, there is nothing wrong with joining a Mastermind with more experienced people, though experienced people should not join a Mastermind with a ton of Newbies.
- [04:40] Look for a Mastermind with people who share your mindset.
- [05:07] Make sure everyone has a similar philosophy.
- [05:22] EO streamlines the Mastermind process and is a worldwide org.
- [05:51] Once you’re in a Mastermind, after a year or two, you’ve already gained most of the knowledge you will need.
- [06:04] Neil recommends switching up Mastermind groups so the info doesn’t become static or stale.
- [06:40] That’s all for today!
- [06:43] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...