In episode #571, Eric and Neil explain why it may be worth paying to join a Mastermind group. Tune in to hear if joining a Mastermind is right for you and how you can get the most out of the membership.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is It Worth It to Pay $20K for a Mastermind?
- [00:35] There are many Masterminds out there.
- [01:30] In the last episode, we talked about investing in yourself and attending these events is also investing in yourself.
- [01:51] Neil doesn’t attend these events anymore.
- [02:03] He has built up a great circle over the years and doesn’t necessarily need to go to Masterminds anymore.
- [02:28] Eric built a custom Mastermind, where they would have dinner and talk about business.
- [02:39] If you want to figure out how to set up your own Mastermind, Google “Mastermind Talks” or “Mastermind Dinners”.
- [02:47] Eric considers his Entrepreneur’s Organization to be a Mastermind group.
- [03:05] Creating this group has been the best decision he’s ever made.
- [03:37] Neil never joined EO, even though he’s been pitched on it. However, if he was just starting out, he would join.
- [04:10] When picking a Mastermind, you want to be with like-minded people.
- [04:29] If you’re a newbie, there is nothing wrong with joining a Mastermind with more experienced people, though experienced people should not join a Mastermind with a ton of Newbies.
- [04:40] Look for a Mastermind with people who share your mindset.
- [05:07] Make sure everyone has a similar philosophy.
- [05:22] EO streamlines the Mastermind process and is a worldwide org.
- [05:51] Once you’re in a Mastermind, after a year or two, you’ve already gained most of the knowledge you will need.
- [06:04] Neil recommends switching up Mastermind groups so the info doesn’t become static or stale.
- [06:40] That’s all for today!
- [06:43] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...