Is Luck A Factor in Business?
In episode #1737, we explore whether luck is a factor in business. Guy Kawasaki said ‘someone once told me that the probability of an entrepreneur getting venture capital is the same as getting struck by lightning while standing at the bottom of a swimming pool on a sunny day. This may be too optimistic.’ This being said, it is wise to prepare well for those lucky breaks when they do come!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Luck A Factor in Business?
- [00:37] A Guy Kawasaki quote arguing for the role of luck in success.
- [01:48] Preparing well for the lucky breaks you do get.
- [03:05] The value of consistency in creating luck.
- [03:40] That is it for today!
- [04:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...