In episode #1844, we talk about whether it is worthwhile to do mergers and acquisitions. The first thing to remember is that all M&A refers to is buying businesses, meaning it can be done on any scale and is therefore in most business owners’ reach. Today we cover how to vet a new business before buying it and what to expect once you are merging it into your one.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is M&A a Reliable Growth Channel?
- [00:26] Understanding more about M&A and how it is not out of your reach.
- [00:45] Looking for businesses that are in your niche with a different offer to yours.
- [01:46] Buying businesses with a similar OS to the one you use.
- [03:21] Being disciplined and focusing on one merger/acquisition at a time.
- [03:34] Keeping the management team in place for as long as possible.
- [03:55] The typical fail and churn rate for a merger or acquisition.
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:42] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...